Calculating Optimum Cost/Time Project Schedule
This post demonstrates how to calculate the optimum cost/time schedule for the given project network below.
Since activity H is on the critical path and has the smallest slope, we choose activity H for crashing.
Activity H is crashed by one time unit. Since activity B belongs to both critical paths BDGI and BEHI and has the smallest crash slope of 70 weeks, activity B is chosen for crashing. The total project direct cost is now 680$ + slope(H) = 680$ + 40$ = 720$.
Latest posts by Ihab Sarieddine (see all)
- How To Create A Subscription Popup With ‘Thank You’ Page For Your Blog - July 19, 2014
- 8 Critical Techniques For Optimizing Google Adsense - July 1, 2014
- Agile Methodologies: Lean Software Development (Part 1) - June 22, 2014
- 8 Ps of Vision and Strategy - June 17, 2014
- Agile Methodologies: Learning About Crystal Methods - June 14, 2014